SkyBell Trim Plus
SkyBell Trim Plus™ WiFi Video Doorbell
Connected home starts at the front door™
Answer your door with a smartphone
SkyBell is a smart video doorbell that allows you to see, hear, and speak to the visitor at your door whether you’re at home, at work, or on the go.
Go anywhere do anything™
Home Security Made Easy! Always know who’s at your door with the SkyBell Trim Plus Wi-Fi Video Doorbell. Award-winning design providing full-featured performance, designed to replace most wall mounted doorbells. It's weatherproof and tamper-resistant.
The SkyBell video doorbell is truly the eyes to the smart home™, providing superior protection you can trust to keep your home safe. SkyBell can deter intruders from breaking into your home! It's so effective, police departments often receive photos and video from the SkyBell Village™ network that can be used to catch criminals.
Shine™ a light on front-door security!
SkyBell Trim Plus™
See your visitor up to 1080p HD and 5x zoom.
SkyBell alerts you even if visitor doesn’t press button – providing additional security.
Monitor your front door at any time by starting the video from the app.
FREE VIDEO RECORDING
SkyBell can record each video so you download or watch them at any time.
Multiple people can receive alerts to answer the door and you can have multiple device on each account.
HEAR & SPEAK
2 way audio means you can enjoy a full conversation with your visitor.
Review the day’s events while you were away – includes missed visitors, answered video calls and motion alerts.
COLOR NIGHT VISION
Feel safe knowing you can see a visitor at night – in full color HD video
Turn off your home’s doorbell chime from the app so it won’t wake up a baby!
Capture a photo of your visitor with the touch of a button
Only SkyBell can work between -40 and 140 degrees F
If your SkyBell is stolen, we will replace it free of charge.
4.8" x 1.44" x 1.13”
(12.2 cm x 3.65 cm x 2.86 cm)
|Weight||2.0 oz (56.7 g)|
|Camera||Color, 3MP sensor, 5 x digital zoom|
|Video||H.264 1080p HD (up to 15 FPS)|
|Color Night Vision||0.5 LUX|
|LEDs||Color (software selectable)|
|Motion Sensor||PIR detection 180°, up to 15 feet|
|Speaker||105 dBSPL @ 1cm|
|Power||wired (see Power Requirements)|
|Battery||lithium Ion Polymer (not removable)|
|Case Material||PC/ABS plastic UL94 rating|
|Finish/Color||Silver or Bronze|
|Operating Temperature||0◦F/~40◦C to 122◦F/50◦C|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz|
|Operating System (smartphone/tablet)||Android 4.4 or later, Apple iOS 8.1 or later|
|Field of View||180° horizontal, 120° vertical|
- The motion sensor on the SkyBell Trim Plus contains a Fresnel lens. This is a flat lens made of a number of concentric rings, to reduce spherical aberration. Spherical aberration is a loss of definition in the image arising from the surface geometry of a spherical mirror or lens. This enhances the accuracy of motion detection, which will improve your overall SkyBell experience.
- The SkyBell device uses a PIR sensor (passive infrared sensor), which is an electronic sensor that measures infrared light radiating in the field of view; think flood lights or motion detectors for your alarm system.
- When the PIR sensor senses activity (meets a certain threshold) and is activated, it immediately turns the camera on and starts to record directly to the device. This activation triggers an initial motion event. The SkyBell continues monitoring this activity energy from the PIR sensor and when meeting a more stringent threshold, it sends a notification to the phone. If the notification is answered, the SkyBell records for as long as the activity is detected. If the notification is not answered, the SkyBell records for 30 seconds in addition to the initial motion event, approximately 35-40 seconds.
- Once the recording is complete, the device sends the video to the SkyBell cloud servers, where it can be accessed almost immediately and is kept for seven (7) days.
- Available with all SkyBell devices.
- Choosing a SkyBell Device from the Devices List takes the user to the “Activity Page” and allows them to access the videos.
- There are no subscription fees.
- Recordings can be “downloaded” to the user’s iOS or Android device.
- Recordings are saved for seven (7) days and will be automatically deleted starting with the oldest.
- All recordings are saved to the SkyBell Cloud Server and pushed to the user’s account.
- Recordings are activated when: motion is detected; the doorbell is pressed; or the user initiates a “watch live” on-demand call.
- The SkyBell records for 30 seconds plus the addition of the initial motion event, approximately 35-40 seconds.
- Recording include audio and video.
SkyBell Trim Wedge Mount
The SkyBell Trim Wedge Mount adjusts the mounting angle of any SkyBell Trim device by approximately 15° (15 degrees). It is compatible with the provided SkyBell Trim Wall Mount. Dimensions: 1.44″ x 4.8″ x 0.65″ (W x H x D).
Chime® SkyBell Digital Doorbell Adaptor
This adapter functions as a power regulator making a digital door chime compatible with the SkyBell HD and SkyBell Trim devices. The adapter installation is very simple, taking only a few minutes to complete. Installation instructions are provided on the installation card, enclosed with the adapter.
Out of stock